Nau mai, haere mai to a learning experience like no other. Gifting you Te mātau ā-wheako o Tī (the lived experience of Tea).
- Start by learning about different teas and blending herbs, and how best to enjoy them and their benefits.
- Ever wondered what tea tastes like before it is brewed? We will walk you through trying a number of our organic herbs and teas in their raw form. A wonderful way to assist you to identify different flavours and aromas.
Our tea enthusiasts will guide you through creating your own tea blendYou will tap into your inner knowing of what your body and mind would enjoy.Lastly we name and pack your unique blendand bundle up with a few extra goodies for you to take home and enjoywith loved ones or in solitude.
Tea to you Policy - (Cancellation policy)
We understand two things,1. That life doesn't always run smoothly and 2. That tea can assist with most things. This is why we offer our Tea to you Policy.
If you can't make your booking, in lieu of refunds, we send you a tea pack of the same value to each of your group.
It is our way of ensuring you receive the comfort and care of tea while allowing us to still share the TIMMY SMITH experience with you.
Partaking in a Tea Experience
As a vaccine certificate business for activities, it is a requirement that all clients who join us for activities are vaccinated against COVID-19 if they are eligible and considered medically able to be.
We do ask that you;
- wear a mask if you are medically able to
- sign in either on the COVID tracer app, or by filling in the covid tracing forms.
- Sanitise on entry
- Maintain at least 1m social distancing from our team and other customers and be seated for our activities at Red of Orange levels.
Sadly we are not able to accept unvaccinated individuals (other than those with an exemption through My Vaccine Pass, or those who are younger than the minimum approved age for vaccination) for any of activities. This applies at all levels of the protection system.